Physics gone stupid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
truth_hurts
Admin

Basic info of the error of GR Empty Basic info of the error of GR

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:23 pm
GR is based on a major error of rational thought.
That is the creation of something REAL and Physical, having physical properties, from the combination of exactly NOTHING, (Space) and a CONCEPT, (being the concept of Time)
"Spacetime" is a moronic reification of abstract ideas, therefore there is no such thing possible for consideration in the study of Physics. You cant have a "Geometry" of CONCEPTS.
How many CONCEPTS can fit into my box? Whats the tensile strength of my Concept? How far can my Concept of Spacetime be bent before it snaps?

If you REIFY concepts and call it Physics, you will always end up with NONSENSE.

Last edited by truth_hurts on Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)
truth_hurts
Admin

Basic info of the error of GR Empty test of image insert

Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:29 am
This image is what current Cosmologists are claiming about the Universe.

Basic info of the error of GR Light_10

But if they are correct, then ALL Astronomical observations are WRONG, because Astronomy relies on "line of sight" classical Physics principals of STRAIGHT Light paths, to calculate distances, motions, calculate velocities, masses, etc.

Seems you can make totally contradictory claims in Physics these days, YET still be "correct".

Last edited by truth_hurts on Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incomplete)
truth_hurts
Admin

Basic info of the error of GR Empty mercury without Einstein

Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:52 pm
One of 3 proposals I've found for Mercury's orbit without using Einsteins crap.

Basic info of the error of GR Mercur11
Basic info of the error of GR Mercur10
Basic info of the error of GR Mercur16
Basic info of the error of GR Mercur17
Basic info of the error of GR Mercur15
Sponsored content

Basic info of the error of GR Empty Re: Basic info of the error of GR

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum